Saturday, January 9, 2010

Girl Scout Rally!

One of the best things that Gabby and I have been involved with this year is the Girl Scout organization. Not only has it been fun, but it has been a great way for me to spend time with Gabby and see her in her environment with her friends. Plus I have made some wonderful friends in my co-leaders!!! LOVE you Angel and Mackenzie!!!!


Anyway, we had a great time this morning tasting cookies, making cookie milk shakes, learning songs and as you can see in the picture below dressing up like cookies!!!! Look out friends and neighbors, we are headed to your door to sell some cookies!!!!


1 comment:

C. said...

How cute are they? Too irresistible - cute girls dressed as cookies selling the most delicious cookies! Sounds like success to me.

Pool Party

Pool Party