Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where have they gone....

Can it really be that 6 years ago my life changed so much! Today my baby girl Gabby turns 6 years old. As I look back on this time I cannot believe that it has gone by so fast! She has brought so much joy (and drama) into our lives. There are so many words I could use to describe Gabby - friendly, happy, energetic, loud, athletic, emotional, girlie, fascinated, smart - but the one word I would use to BEST describe my angel is PRECIOUS! She is a gift that we were not expecting at the time, but have been overjoyed since the moment she was pulled out into the world! Happy birthday baby girl! We love you more than words can ever say!





2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Awww, don't you just love those sweet baby pics? Happy birthday sweet Gabby!!! So Karen, does this give you baby fever seeing those pics,lol

C. said...

I remember when you were expecting your sweet baby girl! It DOES go by too quickly. ;) Glad you're all doing well. Hugs.

Pool Party

Pool Party