Friday, May 15, 2009

My sweet (sleepy) Jack....

Many of you know that my sweet Jack has had his fair share of issues/illness over the past year or so. I had hoped that once we got him on his asthma meds he would start getting better, and initially that was the case. However, a few months ago he started randomly falling asleep in the strangest places. I finally called the doctor after having to go pick him up from school about an hour after I dropped him of because he had fallen asleep on the playground (with about 20 kids running around screaming and playing!) Anyway, after some MORE blood work and testing they have determined that he is most likely falling asleep because he is anemic. He has never been a very good meat eater, so this really did not surprise me at all!

If this poor child has any more problems I am pretty sure the doctor is going to dedicate a room at her office specifically for me and my children!!

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Poor Jack!!! Maybe you notice a huge difference once you start some iron supplements.

Courtney said...

poor little guy. I am anemic too, we now have something in common! My little Jack, we can take naps together:)

Pool Party

Pool Party